There are many things that our guests love about staying with us. Here are 10 great reasons to choose Takapuna Beach Holiday Park for your next getaway.
- Our Auckland holiday park occupies an idyllic beachside location that feels like a world away, despite being just 15 minutes from the city. That means you get to enjoy the best of both worlds!
- The sunrises at Takapuna Beach are the BEST. When you stay at our park, you’ll have a front row seat every morning. Make sure to have the camera ready to grab a few snaps!
- We are one of few holiday parks in Auckland that are Pet Friendly, so you can bring your furry friends along too! Note that conditions do apply. Takapuna Beach itself is also great for dog walking.
- Need your morning coffee fix? We’ve got you sorted, as we are located right next door to Takapuna Beach Cafe. There are also plenty of other great cafes within five minutes of the park.
- If you’re after a night out, there are also plenty of fabulous restaurants within just 10 minutes’ walk of the park. Takapuna Beach has a vibrant and diverse food scene, so you’ll be spoiled for choice!
- We have a range of handy facilities to make your stay even more comfortable. These include free hot showers, bathroom facilities, shared kitchen, gas BBQs, and coin-operated laundry facilities.
- Because we are right on the waterfront, you can enjoy beautiful uninterrupted views of Rangitoto Island and the Hauraki Gulf. It creates the perfect backdrop for a relaxing seaside getaway.
- We provide FREE unlimited WiFi for all of our guests! Whether you are wanting to stay in touch with the outside world, or just watch a movie on a rainy day, we’ve got you covered.
- If you’re wanting to take the boat out, you’re in luck. There is a boat ramp conveniently located right next door to our park. If you bring the fishing rods too, you can even catch your own dinner!
- With the beach on our doorstep and Auckland city so close, there is no shortage of things to do. From jumping off the Skytower to embarking on a dolphin safari, there’s something for everyone.
Don’t just take our word for it though, why not ask our guests? Check out our reviews to learn more about what you can expect on your stay. We are one of the longest running Auckland holiday parks, with our history stretching back to the 1930s. That means we have had plenty of travelers and holidaymakers stay with us over the years, each with their own unique experience. Now it’s your turn!