We're Pet Friendly
Here at Takapuna Beach Holiday Park, we love our pets, and yes we are Pet Friendly! However, we do have a few conditions around allowing your fur baby to stay with us:
- If you plan on bringing pets, please let us know in advance.
- Dogs are only allowed on site when you are staying in a Campervan or Caravan.
- All dogs must be walked on a lead or tied up at all times.
- No dogs are to be left unattended at any time within the park grounds.
- Dogs must be quiet and not disturb other guests.
- Dogs are not permitted in any of our accommodation, or in our communal areas.
- Please clean up your doggie’s doo doo’s. It must be picked up bagged/wrapped and placed in the rubbish bin.
- Maximum of two dogs allowed.
- One thing we love more than a dog is a well-behaved dog! If your dog comes across as aggressive, we may ask you to leave.
- A $250 fee may be applied if evidence of any animals are found either in our accommodation or communal facilities.
If you are someone who lives with the support of a Disability Assist Dog, then you are absolutely welcome to bring them to stay with you. The dog must be certified as a Disability Assist Dog by an approved organisation like the Blind Foundation, Assistance Dogs NZ or Hearing Dogs for Deaf People NZ. If you are travelling with an assistance dog, we ask that you please let us know in advance so we can make sure our staff are aware and are prepared ahead of your arrival.